Along Jalan Sg Lalang & into Sg Tekala

Started the trip quite late as the weather doesn't look so good early in the morning. So, I didn't expect much though. The road towards Sungai Tekala seems quite good and after passing by Sungai Tekala, there are more birds flying across the road. So, I stopped at some of these areas to enjoy the birds.


There wasn't anything exceptional but still quite good for the day.


I also took a walk into Sungai Tekala Recreational Forest. No one was there and almost no bird calls until i walked up the stairs and heard a call. Only 1 bird, it looks like a bulbul - a hairy-backed bulbul.




Along the road towards the Semenyih dam, there were plenty of bulbuls, flowerpeckers, spiderhunters, tailorbirds, barbets etc.








One bad thing happened while I stopped my car next to the Semenyih dam. I turned my keys but it jammed and wouldn't start. This is not the first time it acting like this. 10 days ago it happened inside the wetland. So, I thought it could be the 3 years old battery or the yet-to-replaced spark plug. Immediately after reaching Kajang, I asked the service centre to change the spark plug. I thought everything will be alright, so i turn the key, it happen again!!! Then the supervisor came, and said it could be the starter problem. *sigh* cheap car....what to do?



posted by wengchun @ 12:23 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home