A Birder from California

Today, Doug from California visited the wetland with his Malaysian friend. They arrived pretty late - almost 10am. Nevertheless my staff tried her best to show them the birds we have in the park. Doug said that almost any birds in Malaysia is a LIFER. well, I do not know what lifers he got today, but what I heard from my staff, Zuraidah who showed them around, is that they were happy with the short tour. Zuraidah also managed to show them a nightjar - usually seen during the night time. Of course, we will try not to miss the island heronry. As usual, they were purple herons, grey herons, black-crowned night heron and little egret - together with their nests. There were also dozens of Painted Storks around the island heronry.


Well, one thing she forgot is to get Doug's email. So, in case if you are reading this, please go to http://wengchun.fotopages.com for more previous bird sightings in the park. You still have my call card right? Just email me.


Ads by AdGenta.com



Powered by Qumana


posted by wengchun @ 7:36 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home