3 offsprings in a flyeater's nest

It looks like the flyeater keep on nesting throughout the year. I was too busy to trace the flyeater's call earlier until I finally able to spare a few minutes from my work to 'hunt' for it last week. When I saw it the nest is completed and even heard calls coming from the nest. This evening, I used my Nikon spotting scope to observe it from afar. Initially, I thought I saw 2 beaks then a third beak was spotted. This is certainly good news to the population of flyeater in the park. When I first heard the flyeater's call a many weeks earlier, the little bronze cuckoo's call was also heard even until now when the eggs have hatched. Could there be another flyeater's nest somewhere nearby?


Powered by Qumana


posted by wengchun @ 9:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home